Job vacancy: Local heat development specialist
We’re looking for a local heat development specialist to become an employee of SCARF and join the Local Energy Scotland team delivering the Scottish Government’s Community and Renewable Energy Scheme (CARES).
What does the role involve?
The local heat development specialist is an enhanced role within the Local Energy Scotland team and has been created to provide specialist and expert support and advice to the team of development officers, projects and partners in the development of local heat systems projects.
This role will provide very specialised and well-considered advice to the whole Local Energy Scotland team delivering the Scottish Government’s Community and Renewable Energy Scheme (CARES), to specific projects and to external parties.
The heat specialist will:
- develop, maintain and promote an effective package of support for the development of local heat systems projects
- support the development officers in the development of local heat systems
- directly support projects as required, both within and out with specialist area
- meet agreed targets, whilst delivering an excellent standard of service
- represent Local Energy Scotland and SCARF at senior level, including the Scottish Government and other key partners.
This post is full-time (35 hours per week). The salary is £29,000 - £31,500 pa.
How do I apply?
Find out more on the SCARF website and apply by 5pm on Friday 5 November.
Interviews will take place w/c 15 November.