Customer complaints process
Local Energy Scotland understands the importance of good customer service. We have a complaints procedure to ensure that any customer issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Acknowledge the complaint either by email or in writing.
- Record the details in the complaints log.
- Alert relevant team members.
- Keep the customer informed of progress.
- Review the outcome of the complaint to improve our service.
Making a complaint
Complaints will be received and logged by the CARES Fund Administration Manager and the Programme Assistant. You can submit your complaint via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0808 808 2288.
We will record your complaint and provide you with a response within 5 working days.
Additional information about our complaints process is available on request.